I phoned Guruaid and was given immeadiate and courteous service.I am still a bit of a novice to technology and Gurus associates and tech support team has been very patient and thorough in resolving my issues for a second time in the same week.

I have had 2 cleanups/tuneups this week possibly due to my own errors and they resolved issues both times with the utmost courtesy.

All my systems and software including virus scans were ran via their techs with my permission for them to come onto my PC notebook while I was able to watch them perform what they needed to and could ask questions at any point via chat log and things were explained in a way I could understand.Again thank you all very much!

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Had an Experience with Guruaid?

Comments

Highster Mobile - Lies. Highster Mobile "Purchased BECAUSE it was a lifetime access purchase. That was the reason. 8 months later, I'm locked out with no warning, no ability to save my data. The website STILL..." Read more Cyberlink - No customer support after purchase! MINUS 10 STARS!!!!! Cyberlink "I have searched for hours and days, weeks & months!!!! I still haven't been able to fix my issue, I can't use YouCam7 with Zoom or FB or even Skype!..." Read more Print artis was good when it worked but when it stop working the support deptment act like my matter did not matter to them Nova Development Technical Support Nova Development "I'VE BEEN USING THIS PRODUCT FOR YEARS AS YOUR RECORDS WILL SHOW AND I'VE NEVER HAD THIS PROBLEM BEFORE AS YOUR RECORDS WILL SHOW , ALL MY DOCUMENTS AROUND WHAT..." Read more Guruaid - Be careful with what they don't tell you... Guruaid " I had subscribed 2 computers for their remote support. Just came to the end of my 2 year subscription with Guruaid. They are refusing to honor my second computer's..." Read more One World Van Lines - Had I known I would havve Run as fast as I could One World Van Lines "No interstate license at time of move. No proof of weight Cost increased over $1000 dollar Unlike the first report I would have been better off if they had cancelled...." Read more Spates The Florist And Garden Center - Spates the Florist - DO NOT order online. Spates The Florist And Garden Center "I am very displeased with Spates the Florist and Garden Center. I intend not to purchase from this business again. A note of disclosure before I detail the problem I..." Read more New Hulu Interface Is Horrible! Hulu "The new Hulu design on Roku is pretty bad. At first I thought I needed to reboot my unit. The layout seems convoluted, oversized and difficult to maneuver through. Your..." Read more Seniorpeoplemeet And Ourtime - Bad experiences Seniorpeoplemeet And Ourtime "Someone Hijacked my count All of my profile Identity profile was erased someone else's Profile picture was in my place and all my photos uploaded disappeared. I want answers to..." Read more