I had just received my new Dell laptop computer with window 10 (I was using Vista on my other computer so I was totally unfamiliar with windows 10. The first thing that hit me was that I could hardly understand them (the accent was so thick!!) I sked them several times is this Dell?

To which they answered yes! I say "they" because there was the original guy and then the one at the end that "twisted my arm" by saying I'd have to pay no matter where I went: where in fact I had paid for 2 yrs premium support thru dell, so there was going to be no charge. They swore up and down they would fix the problem...they didnt - I ended up figuring it out. They refused to refund my money, even though the problem wasnt fixed when we hung up.

I called my bank to file a grievance!! and stop payment.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of guruaid technical support. Guruaid needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned guruaid technical support in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Guruaid.

Comments