I had subscribed 2 computers for their remote support.Just came to the end of my 2 year subscription with Guruaid.
They are refusing to honor my second computer's subscription until I renew my first computer subscription. This was never specified until today, of course. Consequently, I asked to transfer my second subscription to be on my first computer. They refused.
I then asked to be refunded my second subscription (worth $100) and they are refusing as well.
The company has an office in CT but they really are based in India.kind of difficult to sue them there...
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Remote Support
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought a Lenovo Ideapad U530 Touch laptop from Bestbuy Long Island store. After 6 months, the hinge broke off from the lid, taking a chunk of the casing screwed..."
- "The tech's advice about repairing a 5-yr old iMac is "junk it". They expect a 5-yr old product to fail and have designed the case to be prohibitively expensive to..."
- "Ive ordered JXD S5100 game tablet (device) for my son on 20th november 2012. I received package begin January 2013. After opening and examining device, i figured there is no..."
- "My local company purchased by Amerigas, my tank, my delivery invoices, and my bill stated to make checks out to Silsbee Propane the price per gallon goes up every delivery,..."
- "I went to Aspen Dental to get dental services, I asked to have my tooth extracted one of the Dentist said I needed to have a Root Canal. I said..."
- "I purchased a small canvas emergency pouch last November it was intended to hold personal items, medication, a torch and batteries things for an emergency. When it did not appear..."
- "I received my order of helicopter parts and thought they shorted me some bearings. The website had a photo of 4 bearings and that's what I thought I was..."
- "Absolutely Terrible. No one should have to go through what they have put our company through. If you have any kind of timeline for when you need your..."
- "Bought brew coffee co brand for my 2.0 brewerThe coffee was not good and would work in my 2.0 brewerThe coffee was so strong I could not drink itThe brewer..."