100% full Not resolved

I had subscribed 2 computers for their remote support.Just came to the end of my 2 year subscription with Guruaid.

They are refusing to honor my second computer's subscription until I renew my first computer subscription. This was never specified until today, of course. Consequently, I asked to transfer my second subscription to be on my first computer. They refused.

I then asked to be refunded my second subscription (worth $100) and they are refusing as well.

The company has an office in CT but they really are based in India.kind of difficult to sue them there...

Review about: Remote Support.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problem with delivery / $100
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Guruaid?

Comments

Worldwide TechServices - ABSOLUTELY DESTROYED MY ALIENWARE $3500 COMPUTER!!! Worldwide TechServices "The first guy came and fixed the laptop but damaged it cosmetically. Then they sent a completely nasty bizarre fellow to do a very simple job. He took apart the..." Read more Dell - Broken promises in the sales process Dell "Whilst looking at Dell XPS 13 2-in-1 notebooks online, the presales chat pops up and the operator, Vennela tells the machine is in stock. I ask about the active stylus..." Read more Indy Jarvis  - Scam and fraud Indy Jarvis "https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=paicj4Ni1iA Found a video where everything is free. He shouldnt be selling this, it is not right. What he has done is shameful, everyone should see this video, and they..." Read more Joy Systems - You Get What You Pay For Joy Systems "Purchased a refurbished Dell Optiplex 755 from Tiger Direct Business. The price and its use/need was too good to pass up. It was advertised to have 4 GB DDR2 memory...." Read more Ocwen - PMI Cancellation Request "Bait and switch" Ocwen "My wife and I just purchased a home about 8 months ago. We poured in alot of money, sweat and tears to update and remodel the home (it was a..." Read more TruGreen Ruined My Beautiful Lawn Trugreen "I have been with TruGreen for one year. I had a lot of weeds so entered a year-long contract with them. The first technician did not spray the entire yard,..." Read more Kondaur Capital - Working with foreclosures isn't easy. Kondaur Capital "Kondaur has been a long time client of mine and out of many servicers I've worked with, they have usually been the most professional. They handle all of the expenses..." Read more Brooks Brothers - Very poor quality of shoes lost the colour of the skin after used for one time. Brooks Brothers "I am a regular costumer for BB, I went to BB yas mall in abudhabi, I bought a shoes for 750 AED which is 203 $, after using the shoes..." Read more